Sunday, October 17, 2010

Friend, Follow, Connect/Stumble with and Subscribe to me

It's only been a year and a half since I last posted here. That's not so bad. I've procrastinated doing some things for longer. It took me four years to remember that I was only taking one year off between high school and college.

So what has happened in the past year and half? Well, it's funny you should ask... I don't really know. I know there have been some fun times. Phish came back, so I've seen them a few times. And Further too... this could explain why I don't have more to report on ;)

Time has been flying by. My daughter's birthday is just around the corner, so that should be a testimony to how quickly things change and how easily time slips away. I'm going to blink and she's going to be a teenager. Heck, she already thinks she is. I know how much trouble I'm really in when I look at her.

I have a year and half before I graduate. I spent a year and half in between blog posts, and now I have that same amount of time to get my act together. I need internships and job offers, and most importantly I need the confidence to know I can do this.

I have a plan for building this confidence, and you, reluctant blog reader, are going to help me. Are you ready? I'm going to establish a web presence. I will learn all the tricks for marketing myself, and hopefully I will be able to help others do it too.

Seeing as I have no idea how to do this now, you probably found this from one of my other sites. But if by chance you stumbled upon this page (Stumble Upon? That's a very useful tool) go check out my other pages; friend me, follow me, connect with me, stumble with me, watch me. Hopefully we all learn something from my successes and very public mistakes.

You know what's a mistake... turning on my computer when I should be reading my text books. meh, I like you more.

facebook.com/tiedyejellybean
twitter.com/tiedyejellybean
youtube.com/tiedyedjellybean (yea, I added a 'd')
stumbleupon.com/stumbler/tiedyejellybean/
dailybooth.com/tiedyejellybean
LinkedIn.com/alison-neufang

No comments:

Post a Comment